Transaction Monitoring Analyst
- Opportunity within a well-established FinTech firm in the region
- Great role for an individual passionate about financial transactions, fraud-fighting & customer service
- A nurturing work environment that supports continuous learning
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
In this role, you will be the leading the line of defence for transaction monitoring in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing alerts, leading investigations and handling resolution of confirmed suspicious cases
- Contacting customers to process suspicious activity investigation
- Being key expert of the company in terms of transaction monitoring
- Ensuring the company is compliant with industry best practices & MAS guidelines
- Recommending improvements & providing intelligence about transaction statistics
- You have 4 years of relevant experience and have handled AML transaction monitoring and investigation.
- You have excellent communication & writing skills
- You have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You are detailed-oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- You are optimistic, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd