Transaction Management Specialist (Real Estate)
Roles & Responsibilities
Provides analysis and support for lease administration and financial reporting. Manages, monitors, and reports monthly on the progress of lease terminations, rent commencements, rent increases, lease renewals, and lease options. Reviews and abstracts leases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in defining the real estate requirements (e.g., reviews growth projections, evaluates overall business strategy, manages critical dates).
- Manages and supports Corporate Real Estate system involving tracking lease information, property values, capital expenditures, rental rates, and real estate assignments
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization).
- Facilitates closeout process including hand off to lease administration team.
- Provides transactional financial analysis support to the Transaction Management team, including cash flow analysis.
- Participates in various real estate transactions including lease negotiation and administration
- Administers quality assurance program, including customer satisfaction surveys, key performance indicators, and transaction scorecards.
- Other duties may be assigned
RequirementsEDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Internet navigational skills. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.