Transaction Management Analyst | Perm | Banking
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Managing and settling on the transaction management processes as part of a global team
- Driving development initiatives to improve transaction management processes and increase automation across all regions
- Ensuring accurate reporting of cash balances for cash management purposes
- Supporting the corporate action process chain from event capture, through instruction to settlement
- Supporting the settlement of trades
- Interacting with global custodian and other vendors to manage deliveries and relationship
- Participating in project work and business process enhancement initiatives
- Follow up IPO and institutional offers
- Bachelor's degree in banking and finance or any related majors.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant expereince in Transaction Management from the financial/ banking industry, preferably within investment operations or custody services
- Excellent knowledge in IT and system skills including ability to utilize excel, databases and other software tools.
- Structured and self-driven with high level of dedication
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940