Training Programme Executive (West / $2.3K)
* Our client is a public sector company.
* Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6.00pm.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for existing and new training programmes, seminars, conferences, study visits and ad-hoc events
- Responsible for full spectrum of course administration and logistic duties
- Monitor course take-ups, revenue and expenses of programmes
- Work with other support units to create a conducive learning environment for the participants
- Monitor the quality of training programmes through programme evaluations and feedback.
- Min Diploma or equivalent
- Candidates with no experience are welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15366
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD