- Attend to incoming calls and phone enquiries.
- Maintain a portfolio of training partners.
- Handle sales and marketing of training programs.
- Organize seminars and events to promote training programs.
- Identify new sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Conduct market research.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and manage courses assigned.
- Provide admin and logistic support for trainings (registration, enquiry, data entry, room setup etc.).
- Provide training support to trainer and trainees.
- Perform month-end reconciliation of account for each course.
- Provide excellent and timely internal and external customer service.
- Provide operational support for bootcamps organized by the Company. This may include but not limited to site/material preparation works, actual running of events, taking photos, coordinate event arrangements etc.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Minimum Diploma and above.
- Pleasant and friendly personality.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Able to multi-task and work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Customer-oriented, positive and willing to learn.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working Location : Toa Payoh
- 5-day work week, Mondays to Fridays : 9.00am to 6.30pm / 1.00pm to 10.00pm (staggered shifts)
- Must be able to work staggered shifts.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating the expected salary and date of availability via JobsCentral portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Life Mastery Academy Pte Ltd