Delifrance| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan, develop and execute training and development strategies and programmes.
- Perform the role of T&D business partner for departments/ divisions. Manage and prioritize of Company training budget. Work collaboratively with stakeholders, conduct Training Needs Analysis and keep abreast of developments, trends and best practices to improve Training and Development programmes & practices and further enhance the training impact and effectiveness.
- Develop, review and maintain training management system, policies and procedures for staff training and human capital development.
- Develop a succession planning and bench strength building framework.
- Initiate and implement blended-learning approaches.
- Identify and implement new training interventions and methodologies. Identify and evaluate both existing and new courses to meet organization’s requirements. Provide continuous support for improvements in quality and standards for all courses.
- Co-create the on-boarding programme with Talent & Performance HR Manager.
- Lead and support various employee engagement initiatives, including Twonhalls, Dialogue Sessions and Employee Surveys with Talent & Performance Management HR team.
- Handle WDA ATO audit and ensure Company maintain the ATO status in training outline, structure, assessment, etc. This role must be ACTA qualified.
- Develop a programme that builds a pool of qualified trainers to facilitate training programme based on the organization needs. Identify potential trainers in the outlets to undergo the Train-the-trainer programme.
- Conduct WSQ and Non-WSQ courses. Plan and execute monthly training calendar and provide monthly report to the stakeholders.
- Lead training for new restaurant openings and conduct periodic training audits across all restaurants.
- Ensure all the training and development activities are aligned with the organization’s mission and vision.
- Review training surveys, customer satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B training role.
- Exceptional communication skill necessary to effectively train a diverse group of employees.
- ACTA- qualified with hands-on experience in leading teams for all restaurant.
- Possess good leadership traits, effective management skills, able to motivate and train employees.
- Good knowledge and experience of restaurant operations added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning in training module.
- Demonstrated self- starter. Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Effective leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and train staff.