Responsible to provide strategic leadership for training company by working with the Management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies. This is a hands-on role, oversees the business operations, formulate strategies and directions for business growth, provide staff leadership etc.
- Lead, develop and execute the Company’s long term and short term strategy with a view to achieve the Company’s vision, mission and growth.
- Responsible for all day-to-day management and operations decisions in implementation of the Company’s long and short term plans.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Company in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plan.
- Liaise with the shareholders, employees, Government authorities for any public communication matters, if necessary.
- Ensure that the Company is appropriately organized and staffed and to hire, train, guide, discipline, terminate and assess the work performance of the staff in order to achieve the approved work targets and strategy.
- Plan and develop training curriculum, conduct training to customers when necessary.
- Degree / Diploma in Any Field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Training Field in the Managerial capacity.
- Experience in coaching and can do stand-up training.
- ACTA certified trainer certification is a plus.
- Possess good communications & interpersonal skills
- Possess initiative and ability to understand and diagnose issues.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Work well in a fast paced environment.