Training Manager (Automotive/5 Days/Central/Up to $6200)
Working Location: Central
Up to $6200 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Automotive Industry located in the Central has opening for Training Manager
- Determine training needs and objectives of the company, according to Principal’s guidelines and formulate appropriate training plans.
- Plan training capacity for the calendar year, administer and execute all training programmes in accordance to company’s needs.
- Plan and follow up throughout the year on the necessary training budget and investment on external courses, training units, tools, equipment etc.
- Identify performance gaps and recommend new curriculum development to ensure continual improvement in areas of weakness.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Designs and implements quarterly knowledge check reviews to access dealer organisation staff competency.
- Organise and conduct workshop specific theory and practical training for new products.
- Provide expertise and technical support to the workshop for ‘first-of-its-kind’ technical problems.
- Update and develop all training literature, manuals and records according to BMW guidelines.
- Ensure technical manager update and develop all technical literature, manuals and records according to Principal’s guidelines.
- Responsible for all training equipment and tools and ensure safe working environment in all training areas.
- Organise and conduct customer centric programs (Customers’ Night).
- Integrate technical and training department for cross knowledge sharing with both departments and the operating units, such as service centre, etc.
- Facilitate and aid managers/coaches in carrying out activities to improve the customer service index (CSI) scores of frontline staff.
- Act as consultant to the Marketing and PR department for media related activities and new product launches.
- Reviews and evaluates training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with industrial and company’s standards
- Oversee all sales and aftersales training related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 5 years related working experience
- Strong foundation in automotive technology and its applications
- Versatile in MS Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good public speaking and presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to analyse statistics, prepare action plans and communicate in written reports
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management