Domino | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking for passionate individual to join us in continuously train and develop our people. If you are one of them, come and join us!
- Review, plan and to determine current Managers In Training (MIT) readiness to support the current & future operation needs.
- Conduct group training for new Managers In Training (MIT).
- Analyze learning needs to develop new training programs or modify/improve existing programs.
- Develop and manage training tools which includes training manuals, job aids, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Responsible of MIT training > certification > MOCs > Transfer/Exit.
- Assist recruitment drive (Direct or Collaborated) and conduct interview.
- Track promotion and Turnover Rates of MIT’s.
- Review and execute Mentor Program (MITs).
- Ensure all stores are properly equipped to train utilizing the current training tools & programs.
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct managers’ certification up to Senior Store Manager level.
- Ensure that assigned training team delivers training and execute training plans effectively and according to standards.
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct training classes.
- Assist with new product roll out training and distribution/setup of materials and job aids.
- Works towards achieving positive training KPI’s.
- Assist in managing the monthly Operations Rallies and other Operations events.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary
- Minimum Diploma in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Education/Teaching/Training, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- 2 Year(s) of experience in training and development of staff. Working experience in F&B industry is an added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Possess skills in Training, Presentation/Public Speaking, Planning, Managing, Analytical Skill, People Development, Coaching & Mentoring
- Independent, Creative and Resourceful individual.
- Must be willing to travel around Singapore.
- Must be willing to work on weekends or Public Holidays (Operation Hours)