Awfully Chocolate | Date Posted: 10-Dec-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage new and refresher training of retail operations team, including part-timers and full-timers training.
- Review training programmes and systems for retail operations team and constantly improving existing training programmes to better the systems.
- Develop training tools including training slides and operational manuals that facilitates the training process.
- Assist in recruitment of part-timers and full-timers for retail operations team by helping to conduct interviews and screen applicants.
- Plan, develop and constantly working on improving Managers' Training programme to enhance frontline service quality and standards; and to ensure a flow through of the brand DNA.
- Manage new products' roll out/ new launches training for retail operations team and planning for training-related materials.
- Conduct mystery shopping/ store audits from time to time and consolidating results that form KPIs for the retail operations team.
- Liaising with China team to standardise and update training methods, materials, standards and systems for franchisees.
- Energetic individual who is confident in training and presentation
- Minimum 1 year of retail / F&B experience in training and development of staff
- Possesses great people development and coaching skills
- Speaks well and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Prepared to work retail hours and weekends
Working Location: Joo Chiat
Working Days : 6 days