Training Executive (Automation)
Our client, a SGX listed and reputable company, urgently seeking Training Executive:
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine training needs to meet business requirements, develop and implement training programs and initiatives aligned with identified training needs including developing / creating course curriculum, training materials and training aids for various modes of delivery such as traditional delivery, e-learning and mobile learning.
• Review and enhance training programs to ensure they are current, relevant and effective including monitoring feedback, suggesting and implementing enhancements, implementing evaluation and assessment tools such as setting assessment papers in accordance with required assessment scheme and performing invigilation and marking for required related assessment.
• Conduct theory and practical training for in-house and certificated technical engineering courses.
• Manage training programs in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirement and Quality Management system.
• Ensure the smooth running of engineering and technical training operations including administering the training programs, enrolment to the completion of the course, and setting up, servicing, maintenance, and housekeeping of training aids and other preparation for the program.
• Keep abreast of new technologies and emerging trends such as in the areas of systems and sensors and automation technology. Also keen in advance analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), and other new technologies that could enhance existing training and be deployed in the development of new training initiatives and/or aid in the training design methodologies and process improvements.
• Coach and mentor other trainers / instructors in the subject matter, content and course delivery techniques and ensure quality and consistency of training throughout the course life cycle for training effectiveness.
• Perform any other projects and related duties as assigned.
• Possess Minimum Degree in Automation engineering or related disciplines.
• Possess minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with strong technical knowledge in Automation and IT related topics.
• Possess application knowledge in Drives, Motors (AC/DC), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Industrial Automation, IT networking and/or Micro-Controller preferred
• Have strong passion in training and possess good communication, planning, written and presentation skills.
• Independent and resourceful and able to work in teams.
• Self-motivated individual with high learning agility.
• Preferably possess ACTA or ITE Train-The-Trainer qualifications
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
Recruit Express Pte Ltd