Training and Quality Supervisor - Pharma Supply Chain MNC
- Manage quality assurance (QA) activities of daily operations.
- Assist in all internal and external audits (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, GDP and Client) and coordinating audit replies.
- Assist in management of quality related activities/ non-conformances included but not limited to CDA, Quality Agreements, Self-Inspection Reports (Ops and QA),
- Coordinate corrective and preventive action (CAPA) activities.
- Provide response to client questionnaires.
- Authorize Local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WI) to ensure the service standard and qualities are met.
- Establish appropriate training material and conduct training for general quality topics.
- Managing subcontractor qualification in close cooperation with branch and operations management.
- Assist in setting up Risk Management and Change Control processes.
- Enter all local relevant data into QA SharePoint to allow for timely quality metric generation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Develops training material to be used for the staff development when required.
- Maintains the training matrix on the shared drive (copy to Training SharePoint), including all customized targets.
- Creates and maintains the Annual Training Plan on Training SP for office in collaboration with the RTM.
- Acts as a liaison between the Regional Training Manager and the office/country.
- Cascades training related information to the office/country.
- Reviews training compliance for office/country utilizing TRC Manager Reports to ensure training deadlines are met. Ensures follow up with individuals who are non-compliant.
- Receives notification from TRC when an associate has failed a test more than 2x. After receiving the notification they will follow-up with the applicable Manager to ensure that the associate is re-trained.
- Verifies associates receive relevant training for their position by reviewing the TRC profiles and ensuring the correct title, specialties and level is selected.
- Min Diploma / Degree in any courses
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience
- ISO Internal Auditor Course, ASQ CQIA or its equivalent will be a plus
- Supply Chain or Pharmaceutical Industry Experience will be a plus
Pharmaceutical Supply Chain MNC
Salary range: $4.8K to $5.2K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd