Trainer (Learning Specialist)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 7-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Research, design and develop materials for classroom and online training (course outlines, participant handbook, trainer’s guide and training resources such as Presentation Decks etc) in line with company training needs.
- Conduct, deliver and facilitate training programs and activities such as New Hires Orientation, Leadership Development and Workplace Effectiveness Programs.
- Evaluate training programs to ensure the curriculum and delivery methodology is effective in achieving learning objectives and transfer of skills back to the workplace.
- Provide training consultancy to internal customers to identify and deliver performance solutions in response to training and HR issues within the departments.
- Source and identify good external training vendors/ tertiary institutions to support the implementation of some corporate training.
- Engaging key business leaders in understanding learning needs to support business objectives.
- Partnering with internal learning partners beyond the Talent Development and Management Team to drive value added programs and growth.
- Lead or participate in training/HR related projects and activities.
- A recognized university degree/diploma in Training or HR related discipline.
- At least 5 years of Learning and Development experience with minimum 2 years of experience in management training in large multinational organizations.
- Experience in conducting needs analysis, curriculum development, training delivery and evaluation techniques and/or Learning and Development consulting experience.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering train-the-trainers’ program
- Proficient in using Microsoft software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possession of the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment with relevant experience in the management of WSQ and Learning Management System will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively with the ability to build interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to manage and facilitate large scale learning in both English and Mandarin.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.