Trainer (HR Officer)
Our client, one of the world’s leading supply chain company, is looking for a Trainer to support its expansion in Singapore.
- Take lead to plan, design, deploy and manage various training and development programs in Customer Service
- Act as key trainer in Customer Service, support team managers and supervisors to conduct post-training evaluation and coaching to gauge training effectiveness
- Coordinate Customer Service training programs and other CS-related training in line with the CS recruitment schedule
- Update and maintain training record database
- Prepare and update training materials to cope with the development needs
- University Degree / Diploma in Training and Development or related disciplines
- 4 years’ experience in a related capacity, preferably with hands-on experience in planning, designing, deploying and managing training and development activities
- Experience in air express industry and/or customer service is preferable
- Excellent facilitation and training skills, passionate in training and people development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Mature, self-motivated and result oriented
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com .
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd