Trainee Technician, Mechanical (0-2 yr Exp / Woodland)
- Module assemblies for high precision equipment.
- Carry out calibration & testing for all assemblies module on demo machine or test equipment efficiently
- Ensure produce good module to end customer or internal customer
- Maintenance good condition of Demo machine or testing equipment
- NITEC, Diploma or Bachelor in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Production, Aerospace, or any relevant.
- No experience require as training provided.
- Able start immediate is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd