Trainee, Technical Technical Department - Singapore Office
Reporting to the Manager, Performance & Efficiency, your Key Duties & Responsibilities are as follows:
- Evaluate data reported by vessels and highlight data quality issues and get them rectified by vessels
- Assist in developing new analytical tools to improve vessel performance management
- Communicate with vessels’ crew, highlighting data reporting and performance related issues
- Audit the data against official logs (from vessels) and create reports based on reported data
- Assist in quantifying performance improvement
- Create and share performance related reports and score cards for energy efficiency with fleet and management
- Assist in integration of ERP data and Performance data on Power BI to create an intelligent decision-support tool for the company
- Liaise with third party vendors on matters related to vessel performance and data reporting
- Assist with any ad-hoc analysis work related to efficiency improvement
- Gather necessary information from vessels and keep vessel data sheet updated at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in marine / Mechanical Engineering and/or in Naval Architecture or equivalent disciplines, preferably with 2-3 years’ work experience as an analyst in a shipping company. Entry Level candidates may also apply.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English language with all levels of staff and work independently in a fast-paced environment under tight timelines.
- Resourceful, good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant should be Singaporean.
Epic Gas offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
Our success is attributed to attracting, developing and retaining among the best people our industry has to offer. We place great emphasis on developing talent and maximizing the opportunities for our staff to progress within the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Website: www.epic-gas.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Epic Ship Management Pte. Ltd