SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Perform under supervision simple tasks pertaining to third-party inspection of goods presented for inspection at various terminals and inspection on quality and quantity control of chemical bulk liquid cargoes.
- Assist senior surveyors on board tankers and carry out proper reference sampling of various liquid cargoes.
- Assist senior surveyors to measure shore tanks and ships' tanks and ascertain volumes and weight of cargo according to SGS standard method of calculation.
- Maintenance of equipment, apparatus, and bicycle use.
- To perform any other task as assigned from time to time.
- Completed GCE'O' Level, GCE "N" Level
- Willing to work long and irregular hours
- Willing to work Offshore when required.
Thank you for your interest. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd