Trainee Component Repair Technician
We are looking for a number of Technicians across various disciplines to join our Aviation Engine Repair and Manufacturing facility based in Singapore (Loyang).
This role is also part of the Earn & Learn program, a collaboration with Singapore’s SkillsFuture, where suitable candidates undergo a 1 year training that will equip them with the necessary skills needed to enter the Aviation Industry as well as a Higher Certificate in Aerospace.
The training program will include a 4 months classroom training, followed by a 8 months On-the-job training.
- Simple troubleshooting and maintenance om various machines and equipment,
- Attached to and assist the Engineers with their daily operations.
- Learn how to use a variety of machines and processes vital for a career in the Aviation industry.
- Perform Daily maintenance checklist and ensure safe working practices
- Meet operational and quality requirements.
Suitable candidate should have
- Minimum Higher Nitec Certificate / Diploma in Aerospace or mechanical engineering who has graduated within the last 3 years.
- A good attitude to learning and willing to work with their hands.
- Candidates with at least 1-2 years of working experience are welcome
- Willingness to work Overtime and Shift
- Willingness to work at Loyang, Changi Area
- Passionate in having an Aerospace Career
General Electric Power