Trainee BIM / CAD Engineer (M&E) - Batch 214/215
“You can’t get the job without the experience but you can’t get the experience without the job.”
Want a career in designing our city landscapes?
Join our 26-months Trainee BIM/CAD Engineer Programme that has nurtured over 1000 young professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry.
On completion of initial 2-months classroom training, you will have an opportunity to work on-the-job, learn alongside industry experts, and build your expertise and network with us.
What’s in it for me?
· Over 25 years of professional, hands-on training in the latest BIM & CAD technologies.
· Build your Engineering/Architecture credentials through our established network.
· Get a head start in your careers path such as: BIM Modeler, BIM Specialist, BIM Coordinator, Professional Engineer, BIM Manager, BIM Planner, BIM Director.
· Opportunities to earn professional certifications in BIM & CAD, as well as Specialist Diploma in BIM.
Am I an eligible candidate?
· Fresh graduates and mid-careerists may apply
· Diploma/Degree in Built Environment related fields: Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural Engineering, Green Building & Sustainability, Project/Construction Management and Facilities Management.
· Other qualifications considered: Any Engineering subjects, Intelligent Building Technology, Graphic Arts, Visual/Product/Interior Design, Landscape 0Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Mechatronics, Aeronautical, etc.
Why should I apply?
To learn the latest engineering skills and become a highly sought-after AEC Professional within the shortest timeframe.
Are you ready to take up the challenge?
Send in your application via APPLY NOW today!
AcePLP Pte Ltd