Trainee Assistant Technical Superintendent(COC Class 3)
The Trainee/Assistant Technical Superintendent is responsible for ensuring that his or her assigned vessels are able to achieve the required technical standards and performance.
Reports to: Technical Manager
- To ensure that the vessels’ hull and machinery are continuously maintained and able to perform their operations smoothly.
- To ensure that the vessels’ certificates and documents are properly updated and stored.
- To ensure the effective implementation of the vessels’ planned maintenance system.
- To prepare, arrange and manage class and statutory surveys.
- To prepare, manage and monitor dry-dockings and other required repairs and maintenance jobs.
- To review and promote vessels’ crew performance.
- To prepare and manage vessels’ technical budget.
- To assist and report to supervising technical superintendent or manager.
- Member of company’s emergency response and ship support team.
- Attend to projects and tasks as assigned.
- Seagoing experience as a Third or Fourth Engineer (at least COC Class 3) on board a product or chemical tanker, or at least 2 year of experience as technical experience for product or chemical tankers.
- Keen to learn and develop.
- Familiar with statutory and class requirements.
- Strong sense of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, management and communication skills.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.