Trading Operations Officer- Oil & Gas MNC @Central
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 1-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- To execute cargo movements in compliance to Sales/Purchase contracts and charter-parties.
- To execute vessels nominations, cargo/date range declaration to terminals and counterparties.
- To oversees and handle shipping operations for chartered vessels.
- To ensure all necessary financial security is in place.
- To appoint independent inspectors, expeditors and ship agents.
- To monitor closely vessel movements and terminal berthing program.
- Ensuring on-spec cargo product qualities and minimize cargo quantity discrepancies.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth, optimal operations and minimize demurrage costs.
- Ensure operational information is updated in the system of record in a timely and accurate manner.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience.
- Relevant knowledge and experience of trading operations
- Previous experience in oil blending operations
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977