Trading Operations Executive
Our client deals with crude palm oil and its by products. They have an immediate requirement for a TRADING OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE.
- You shall be responsible for Trading operations of a medium size Trading Company dealing with Crude Palm Oil and its by products
- Relevant experience of 5-7 years. Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior position
- Experience in handling Crude Palm oil and its by-products would be preferable, (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of ISCC EU certification process and documentation would be an added advantage
- To ensure Purchase/Sale contracts are drafted and reviewed and all terms are as per the deal confirmation in terms of specifications / price / shipping terms, etc.
- Coordinating with Buyers & Suppliers on contract execution.
- Maintaining of contract register & reporting.
- Liaise with supplier / buyer / freight forwarders / transport companies to ensure contract execution as per terms.
- Be responsible for all trade related operations including but not limited to handling letters of credit, preparation of Export documents, Trust Receipt, checking of Export & Import LC, etc
- preparation & negotiation of contracts/ relevant documentation, coordinating with buyers & suppliers on contract execution and any other related work allocated by the Management from time to time
- Real time reporting on status of Purchase and Sale contracts
- Periodic Management reports
Job location is Near Bendemeer MRT
Work week : Monday to Friday
Salary : S$ 4k pm (open to discuss)
Job posted by
Saitech International (Lic 06C4808)
EA Regn R1106079
Saitech International Pte.