Trade Support Operations Officer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a well known brand within Asset Management
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm with a strong presence across Europe, Middle-East and Asia. They provide services ranging from succession planning to business opportunity analysis in addition to their traditional asset management services.
They are now expanding their team in Singapore and are looking for a Trade Operations Support Officer to assist their clients across Asia
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients for their enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to solve client issues.
- Performing root cause analysis of issues and non-compliance of service levels and work with various stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Developing account plans to enhance service delivery.
- Working closely with the front office, clients and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate trade capture, manage risks and deliver excellent client servicing.
- Booking of trades and ensuring accuracy of positions.
- Ensuring all trades are booked correctly and liaising with the front office or clients to address any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Reconciling present value of trades between the front office and middle office at the end of each day and accounting for all daily outstanding and unprocessed trades.
- Ensuring compliance with and enhancing control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Bills and Trust Receipts.
- Ensuring trade documentation is in line with internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd