Trade Support Analyst
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Great work environment with helpful and approachable mentors and colleagues
Our client is a worldwide leading brokerage firm in more than a hundred market destinations, providing trade execution and other financial services for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, etc.
In this role, you will provide support clients and execute their dealing request in a timely and professional manner. You will also work with the rest of the team to prepare reports and presentations for senior management.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing document, booking of clients' dealings and maintenance of the Company's databases
- Executing agreements and verifying documents
- Tracking and administration of deals.
- Ensuring that purchased deals are correctly reflected in both in-house and 3rd party systems
- Providing any other ad-hoc administrative support as required
- You have at least a Diploma in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in a support related field, ideally within a Technical Support environment.
- You have an understanding of the financial market.
- You are a good team player as well as an individual contributor.
- You possess strong analytical and organisation skills and is a self-starter.
- You have excellent written and communication skills.
- You are able to carry yourself well and confidently manage stakeholders of all levels.
- You are able to work well and maintain your composure in a time sensitive environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd