Trade Support Analyst | 1 year contract | MNC Bank
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 27-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- May coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions.
- With guidance, conducts research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations to third parties (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims. Also responsible for daily portfolio valuation processes and engages in exception processing for breaks.
- May also participate in monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement delivery, and ad hoc reporting.
- Escalates complex transactions and collaborates with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries.
- Interacts with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- Degree holder in Banking and Finance or any relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of experience in trade support
- Keen eye for details and good analytical skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940