Trade Settlement Executive - MNC -Up to $5,500-CBD
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Liaise with counterparties/bankers for Import and Export issuance.
- Handle accounts receivable and payable for physical products trading deals.
- Liaise with bankers for Letters of Credit (LC) negotiation, documents preparation and submission.
- Liaise with Operations for trade/shipment information and follow-up with HQ on the payment signing process.
- Handle cargo and direct expenses payments.
- Review trade contracts and maintain updated information in the trade system.
- Deliver accurate trade information for monthly closing to Accounts.
- Provide payment and collection information for funding arrangement to Treasury.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Commerce/Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Trade Finance, from oil & gas industry or bank trade finance section
- Letter of Credit (LC) knowledge
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977