Trade Sales Executive
- Building strong relationships and increasing the value with our new and existing customer base.
- Develop marketing collateral to support customer understanding of our brand and our company ethos.
- Assist with and plan new marketing initiatives.
- Develop, manage and update a Customer Relations Management programme.
- Cold calling, networking, and lead generation by researching and qualifying leads to uncover and recommend new business opportunities.
- Providing feedback to management on the potential of new product lines.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Creativity and passionate with ideas of their own to enhance client’s experience.
- Possess Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, highly analytical and possesses excellent problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful and able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses excellent project management/organizational, time management, multi-tasking and follow-up skills.
- Grit with determination individual.
We have significant growth opportunities in our company and are looking to bring on and develop top candidates. This is a career-building opportunity for someone driven in sales and customer service to really own their role in a progressive and high energy company!