Trade Operations Officer - Perm (Financial Institution)
- Responsible for trade settlement and trade booking
- Check and approve trade executions
- Monitor and report failed trades, follow up on discrepancies when necessary
- Conduct reconciliation of trades and maintain trade order book
- Perform asset servicing and corporate actions
- Handle monthly / ad hoc management reporting
- Degree holder with 2 - 3 years of trade settlement / middle office experience in Banks / Financial Institutions
- Prior experience in trade booking and execution in Private Bank is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Wealth Management Products
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Meticulous and eye to details
*This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume.
Qualified or interested candidates, please visit our GMP website at http://www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to apply for this position with GMP Job Code: 14728
For enquiries, please contact Yvonne Tan (R1442507) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Yvonne Tan | Registration No: R1442507
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD