Trade Marketing Manager
- Play a key role in executing trade marketing strategies
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a leading FMCG with a portfolio of over 100 beverages with a wide distribution network. Having established a strong presence in the region, they will continue to expand aggressively.
In this role, you will manage the budget as well as develop and execute Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives
You will be responsible for :
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in marketing product launches and implementing integrated initiatives that will support GTM.
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans
- Conceptualising and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Analysing effectiveness of programs and activities and carry out improvements as required
- Researching and studying competitors' promotional strategies
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, guidelines are respected and customer satisfaction is maximised.
- You have a Degree in a related field with at least 4 years experience in Trade Marketing, ideally within Consumer industry.
- You like to think out of the box and are able to design creative marketing campaigns that will capture target audience.
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and are able to produce top-notch work independently.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd