Trade Marketing Executive
YHS (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support Assistant Trade Marketing Manager on various trade marketing responsibilities
- Fully handle the monthly trade claims/price difference claims for the assigned brands/portfolio.
- Includes formulating monthly accrual trade spend/price difference/trading terms claims for assigned brands, after discussion and alignment with respective Key accounts managers and HOD across different channels.
- Liaise with finance to issue out credit/debit notes for all activities conducted by YHS on behalf of the assigned brands
- Execute and roll out the various POS materials across the different channels.
- Prepare and timely submit monthly reports – sales/inventory/marketing activities and spend.
- Maintain a master item list for the assigned portfolio/products including list price and retail price across different channels.
- Prepare and conceptualize launch plans at store level through closely working with the team.
- Minimum Diploma holder in marketing.
- Knowledge in Dreamweaver, GIF, Video Creation will be a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful trade marketing experience in B2C, preferably in the FMCG/F&B sector.
- Experienced in distributorship business would be advantageous.
- Meticulous and good with numbers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and the assigned accounts.
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
YHS (Singapore) Pte Ltd