Trade Marketing & Ecommerce Specialist (MNC)
- Manage the regional partners program which includes the planning of annual sales target, marketing and sales promotions, marketing plans and customer conferences.
- Work closely with the commercial team on the development and execution of in-country marketing plan to drive performances in traditional and digital channel.
- Deliver creative, commercially viable and impactful channel marketing plans for retailer and e-commerce to increase sell in /out performance.
- Design and implement measurements to quantify ROI from channel marketing programs, promotion campaigns and co-marketing activities with trade partners.
- Drive ongoing communications with partners including, but not limited to customer promotions, partner incentive programs, lead generation activities.
- Work closely with marketing communications, commercial team and product management team on the development and production of partner enablement tools and other campaign-related collateral.
- Lead the development of competitive benchmarking and market insights.
- Degree in Marketing and/or Business.
- Proven track record in partner program, marketing plan, wholesaler and retail support and e-commerce.
- Demonstrate experience developing multiple distribution channels.
- Strong commercial outlook with the ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Omni channel and CRM experience will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16826
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD