Trade Mark Executive
- Assisting lawyers to file and prosecute trade mark applications, advise clients on trade mark laws and procedures, strategies and courses of actions available.
- This position is a trade marks focused paralegal role within the Intellectual Property Department.
- The person will support lawyers in taking care of the trade mark portfolios of our clients.
- In addition to the preparation and filing of applications, prosecution and maintenance of national and international trade marks, the work will include advising on multi-jurisdictional trade mark registrability, use and protection strategy.
- From time to time, the person can expect to participate in due diligence and other trademark related (licensing, assignment, enforcement) projects.
- The person is expected to support lawyers in liasing with Intellectual Property Office of Singapore and trade mark agents in other countries.
- The role demands a good eye for detail and being able to work effectively on a variety of matters at the same time;
- Other ad-hoc matters/projects that may require assistance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in any discipline, or Diploma in Law;
- Excellent command in verbal & written English
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; and
- A good team player with positive working attitude is essential.
Please visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Please submit your resume, stating full details of qualifications, experience (if any), current and expected salaries.
We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Drew & Napier LLC