Trade Finance Associate
- A role with exponential learning opportunities
- Dynamic and engaging work environment
Our client is a commodity trading group that is expanding rapidly into other continents.
As a Trade Finance Associate, you will be handling Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Bills and Trust Receipts and ensuring they are processed accurately, in a timely manner. You will liaise with various stakeholders to obtain transaction approval, coordinate with financing banks and following through the life of transaction accordingly. You will ensure all compliance-related matters are in line with internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- You have a Degree in a related field and at least 3 years of Trade Finance experience.
- You have solid understanding of trade finance structures
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks effectively
Snaphunt Pte Ltd