Trade Executive (Shipping MNC / Up $3500 / Central / 0-3 Yrs Exp)
Our client is one of the largest shipowners in Southeast Asia. They are ranked 18th amongst the top containership operators in the world, offering container liner services and multi-purpose services such as distribution facilities, warehousing, marine service, etc at over 500 locations in 95 countries worldwide.
- Salary: $2800 - $3500
- Working location: Raffles Place
- 5 days, 9am - 6pm
- AWS + VB
- Friendly and Dynamic Work Environment
- Great Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
- Management of space allocation to ensure that vessels’ space utilization is at an optimal level to maximise profit of trade services
- Liaise with agents, internal and external stakeholders on trade services, including new services, services change, vessels’ locations and omissions.
- Maintain Trade Services Catalogue and preparation of lifting reports
- Monitor space utilization for transhipment cargos
- Resolve all services’ and partners’ issues relating to space allocation and utilization.
- Review agents’ performance on space utilization efficiency
- Review & coordinate on the container stock management
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 0-3 years trade experience or commercial work in a large shipping firm.
- Candidate without relevant experience but with keen interest in shipping industry is welcome to apply as training will be provided!
- Team player with strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately would be advantageous
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, kindly send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teh Yoke Ching (Shannon)
Registration Number: R1659477
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd