Trade Compliance Specialist (Up to S$5K / 5Days / Friendly Environment)
- Japan MNC / 5 days / Salary up to S$5k
- Location: Alps Avenue (Company Bus Provided – Pick up point)
- Must be familiar Networked Trade Platform (NTP) – Singapore Custom
Supervise and guide a team of export operation in accordance to the Export Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and to ensure that export documentation is execute correctly.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of our Import & Export customs declarations and ensures compliance to local and international Customs Rules and Regulations
- Prepares related import / export documentation based on internal/external customer requirements
- Coordinates with internal/external customers, transportation providers, government agencies and agents to ensure accurate and timely completion of declarations
- Responsible for day-to-day compliance issues that may delay the clearance of goods and anticipating problems and resolving the situations.
- Provides customer service to internal/external customers.
- Ensure that all work is done within the Trade Compliance & Int’l Logistics time-lines and quality parameters.
- Provides support and guidance to Trade Compliance & Int’l Logistics team members.
- Ensures compliance to Singapore customs act and other government agencies’ regulations.
- Responsible to support and give guidance to manage the Import / export supply chain systems and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance programs C-TPAT, TAPA, RACA and other internal or external audits.
- Designs and implements procedures to control cost while implementing lean processes.
- Responsible for determining accurate classification data. Maintains current knowledge of import and export compliance
- Collaborate with CI/BPM to create, deploy, and ensure compliance to a standard airfreight process
- Collaborate with out CI/BPO and our IT teams to ensure data compliance.
- Create, deploy, and drive improvement in KPIs.
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
- Must be familiar NTP platform
- Licence One for renewal or application of licences (AVA, Warehouse storage, etc)
- Customs duty - liquor and tobacco, etc
- Activate / Update of Customs Tradenet Accounts
- Possess excellent planning, communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Is detail and deadline oriented.
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to group or team efforts.
- Maintain valid certification for DGR and other related certifications related to trade compliance.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Working knowledge of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule.
- Certified Custom Specialist is preferred, but not required.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with Microsoft’s Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume or you may e-mail your application to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Liew Poi Thong
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1988840
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd