Track and Trace Executive
Country Foods Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Sep-2020
- Follow up the daily 500 or more deliveries
- Ensure that all drivers will complete the deliveries on time
- Communicate with Sales once the driver needs support to complete the delivery
- Use the Transport Management System to track every deliver
- Ensure that drivers will update the mobile app for every delivery completion
- Update the ETA in case the customer request
- Update sales in case of any major delay
- Create the SRO in the system in case of returns
- Report to the senior manager the performance of the drivers for action plan
- Book the delivery slot with customers that requires booking
- Utilize the Warehouse Ezyprocure module to upload Return jobs to the 3PL
- Other duties if assigned
- Diploma with Minimum of 2 year experiences on Transportation filed or related areas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and Transportation Management Systems. knowledge of Navision especially in order processing Preferred.
- Experience in supply chain fulfilment and transportation, Strong organization skills in managing time, self-motivated, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced working environment
- Good oral and written communication skills (to liaise with associates).
- Must have a customer-orientated approach, ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Analytical with good attention to detail
Country Foods Pte Ltd