TPCE Test Engineer
Req. ID: 112181
- Design new test programs for 1st silicon validation of new product/technology start up which provides very important feedback for the appropriate groups responsible in refining the devices' quality and performance.
- Develop and maintain test programs of Micron DRAM/NAND/NOR products to cater to customers' specifications, device performance characterization needs and analysis of customer returns.
- Optimize test programs by applying more efficient testing methods to reduce product test times and manufacturing cost.
- Automate test process by writing software scripts to improve work efficiency.
- Enhance test coverage to ensure excellent outgoing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Cooperate with product/equipment engineering departments to improve overall product yield as well as to develop customization from available test solutions in order to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with test capacity and manufacturing departments to realize output goals.
- Develop and monitor process and engineering m trics to ensure stability, efficiency and effectiveness of test processes.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- Good programming and communication skills
- Knowledge of Unix/Perl/C/Tester language
- Inclined in writing and debugging test programs
- Prior experience with NAND/DRAM/NOR testing
Location: 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Entry || Regular || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Testing, Engineering, Technology
Micron Semiconductor Asia