TPCE SSD Test Engineering Manager
Req. ID: 122288
As the Engineering Manager for the TPCE SSD Test Engineering team you are expected to develop and integrate technology and solutions through engineering leadership to enable manufacturing excellence for the manufacturing sites and our business partners. Your team will develop, debug, deploy, and maintain code that enables production testing of SSD devices. You will work with site manufacturing, Product Engineering, Test Engineering, Process Engineering, QA, Suppliers and other Micron team resources to specify, develop, integrate and qualify new SSD test software and systems. You will provide direction and assistance to enable new technology, reducing overall cost and cycle time as well as increasing yield, reliability, safety, and product quality. You will also manage all administrative functions for your team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide coaching and guidance to facilitate development of team members in your group.
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to facilitate meeting individual and organizational objectives.
- Nurture open communication and contribute to maintaining a positive work environment.
- Provide leadership in problem solving and decision making.
- Provide leadership in technical and operational areas.
- Provide systems, software, and improvements that will deploy at all of Micron’s production SSD Test locations worldwide.
- Manage projects from New Product Introduction (NPI) to High Volume Manufacturing.
- Identify and determine origin of deviations, isolate cause and provide solutions.
- Develop, coordinate and drive experiments and data collections across the manufacturing sites to make data driven decisions.
- Present data, project reviews and information to manufacturing, technical teams and management effectively.
- Represent Micron SSD test interests/concerns with subcon engagements.
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Strong background in testing of semiconductor and/or storage devices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior experience working with global teams will be a strong advantage.
- Prior people manager experience required.
Location: 990 Bendemeer Rd, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LY1 ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, QA Tester, Engineer, Electrical, Manager, Science, Quality, Engineering, Management
Micron Semiconductor Asia