Toolshop Technician (Machinist)
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 8-Oct-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Service and installation of trim dies, stamping dies and molds on power presses, stamping presses and mold presses relatively to obtain optimal process condition and meeting our products quality.
- Perform preventive maintenance of trim dies, stamping dies and compression molds to ensure the tooling’s are in good condition.
- To perform mold check and straightening when require.
- To resolve technical issues to minimize the disruption to production.
- Assist in trouble shooting related to defective products, timely and effectively.
- Dismantle tools (dies & molds) that due for servicing. (sharpening, cleaning).
- For trim dies, dismantle and performfull servicing including sharpening, change of parts and alignments of die
- according to standard procedures.
- Assist in overhauling end of die life and replacement of punches and die block with new rebuild kit.
- Maintain an effective communication between shift.
- Ensure proper completion of document and records.
- Assist superior in document control.
- Assist superior in spare part management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Preferably with NTC / NITEC in Precision Machining/Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably, 3-5 years setting experience and able to operate grinding, milling and lathe machine.
- Basic Microsoft Office / CAD knowledge will be an added advantage.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD