Toolmaker (West) x2
- Perform assembly and debugging of press tools.
- Perform servicing and repair of tools to support production needs.
- Perform regular maintenance and trouble-shooting of existing tool to support production.
- Provide technical support to production line to achieve technical & quality requirements.
- Monitor spares usage and highlight to Engineer when stock run low.
- Propose practical ideas to increase on performance & efficiency of tools.
- Minimum NTC 3 in Tool & Die making / Metal / Precision Machining.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in Tool & Die making.
- Interpretation of technical drawings, knowledge in Tool Servicing, Tool Assembly, Tool Trouble Shooting Skills and Dimension inspection in the metal stamping industry.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16244.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD