Tool Setter (Technician/ East/ 5 Days/ Training Provided)
Working Location: East
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the East has opening for Tool Setter .
- Set up tooling as instructed by supervisor or manager
- Follow up with QC after submitting first piece buy off
- Coordinate with toolmaker when require servicing/adjustment
- Check cosmetic quality visually during production
- Follow safe practices and ensure safety of fellow colleagues around him/her
- Observe good house keeping
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Salary to commensurate according to experience and work commitment level
- Company Transport available with designated pick up points are in Bedok, Tampines, Loyang
- On-job Training will be provided
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R2090579
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd