SATA CommHealth | Date Posted: 13-Feb-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Therapist in the delivery of treatment.
- Assist Therapist in setting up of the therapeutic equipment.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary discussion for the management of clients.
- Assist Centre Manager in managing the operations of the centre.
- Assist Centre Manager in managing budget and finance of the centre and programmes.
- Diploma, “N” or “O” Levels qualification with min 2 years relevant experience in Customer Service Coordination / Liaison Work / Case Management / Coordination.
- Preferably with Certificate in Therapy Services.Preferably with experience in ILTC setting (eg. centre base care)
Interested applicants are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.