NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Aug-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
You will assist the Therapists in safe residents handling and care during treatments. Your responsibilities include ensuring the smooth operation of the department such as preparing treatment area, the resident, equipment and materials.
- Assist Therapist in all activities of therapy treatment
- Transport residents safely to and from treatment areas, secure them into or onto therapy equipment.
- Instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist residents in practicing exercises and functional activities, under direction of Therapist or medical staff.
- Observe patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress, and report to Therapist for quality care improvement.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of therapy area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
- Ensure adequate stock of resident supplies and expendables for the department
- Minimum WSQ Certificate / Advance Certificate in Therapy Services
- Literate in English
- Ability to speak a local dialect/language will be helpful
- Possess basic computer skills
Location : Island wide