Therapy Assistant (Hospital /5days/Up to $2200+Bonus)
- Hospital Setting
- 5 days office hours
- Location: Queenstown
- AWS + VB
- Good career progression
- Assist the therapist in setting up patients on therapeutic equipment.
- Assist the therapist in setting up / supervising / assisting patients in the performance of therapeutic activities / exercises.
- Assist the therapist in the fabrication of orthosis / devices necessary for rehabilitation.
- Co-ordinate the deployment of HAs and plan the HA’s portering / cleaning duties.
- Handle enquiries, answer phone calls, record and convey messages.
- Setting up inventory list of equipment / supplies / forms.
- Perform inventory checks of equipment / supplies / forms.
- Maintain therapeutic equipment and devices.
- Service oriented and customer focused
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Basic computer skills in Word and Excel
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to us [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Kia Qi (Jess)
Registration Number: R1986460
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA. License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd