To assist the Therapists in implementing rehabilitation programme and therapy works to clients in the nursing home.
- Prepares treatment room for clients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares clients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting patient into physical therapy apparel or apertures.
- Provides information to clients by answering questions and requests; allaying fears.
- Helps treat clients by applying heat packs; assisting clients and helping clients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion; tracking walking time and distance; measuring mobility; performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates clients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area; positioning equipment for therapist access; positioning clients on equipment.
- Ensures operation of physical therapy equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instruction; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains physical therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Certificate in Therapy Services preferably HMI or WDA Certification.
- At least 2 years prior experience preferred.
- Creating a Safe and Effective Environment, Verbal Communication in dialects is an advantage.
- Have Listening and Coaching skills.
- Having previous experience in a healthcare setting is an advantage.
- Working location : Hougang
Interested candidates, please indicate your current/last drawn salary and your expected salary in your CV. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
- Incentive bonus
- Training & Development
- Salary review
- Annual Leave