Therapist Assistant for Elderlycare and Nursing homes
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2091773
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary care team to provide clients with a seamless delivery of care which is of high-quality, safe and cost-efficient and communicate and work effectively with the team in executing individualised care plan for clients require custodial care, maintenance activities and/or rehabilitation services.
- Assist in preparing the rehabilitation room(s), occupational therapy room by following prescribed procedures and protocols, including tidying therapy areas and assisting in cleaning of equipment and area(s).
- Prepare clients for physical or occupational therapies treatment by welcoming and providing and assisting clients into therapeutic apparels, and escorting elderly clients to the washroom.
- Assist the therapist(s) in implementing rehabilitation programmes and therapy works to clients including setting up / supervising / assisting clients in the performance of therapeutic activities / exercises, such as helping clients onto exercise equipment, positioning clients on equipment, and monitoring motion and performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques, etc.
- Educate clients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Assist in setting up inventory list of equipment and medical supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of rehabilitation equipment by completing routine maintenance requirements; following manufacturers’ instructions; troubleshooting and reporting of malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Assist in preparing materials for conducting of recreational programmes and events
- Assist driver in transporting client from home to homes and return trip when assigned.
- Perform basic data entry and retrieval of data when required.
- Assist in the supervision of contract cleaners’ cleaning duties.
- Min Nitec/Diploma/Certificate in Therapy Assisting
- Min 1-2years of experience
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact 98752960 for more information
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd