- Role at a top game development studio in the APAC region
- Excellent compensation package
Our client is a leading game development studio in Asia Pacific with a presence in Singapore more than a decade. The Singapore office has a multicultural team with over 30 different nationalities and is rapidly expanding as a result of the company's continued success in creating memorable gameplay experiences.
- Follow a project’s artistic direction set by the Art Director/Lead when creating textures
- Adhere to specific texturing pipelines and adapt to constraints needed for texture creation
- Produce all required textures needed (Normal map, spec, diffuse etc) for game production, which includes tiling textures, and object-based textures
- Be a strong team member of the Organic Team that creates the natural environment of the game world
- Be proactive and work closely with modelers/lighting artists to adapt textures to their needs & constraints
- Use good judgement and expertise to optimize the number of textures that are produced and their uses
- Familiarity with the tools needed with handling textures and follow/maintain the setup structure in engine
- You have knowledge of creating textures which adhere to the basics of Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
- Good knowledge on Substance Designer for procedural texture creation
- Knowledge in Substance Painter & Photoshop, 3ds Max, Zbrush & other 3rd Party texturing programs like, Xnormal, Quixel, Ndo etc.
- Strong artistic sense with an eye for detail, composition and value/colour theory.
- Basic traditional drawing and hand painting skills
- Basic knowledge in modelling & UV
- You are a good team player who is open to feedback and adapts well to change
Snaphunt Pte Ltd