Test Technician (work hours 5pm-2:30am; 2-way transport provided)
Our client, a US listed multinational corporation and a leader in its field, is suitable candidates to join as Test Technicians.
The Test Technicians will:
- Utilize routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- With assistance, perform electro-mechanical assembly operations. This includes troubleshooting and identifying errors, and performing repair work to correct the errors.
- Under supervision, utilize test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components and thereafter, enter on computer terminals data such as progress, work expense and labor details.
- Receive parts and perform audits (inspecting parts for defects) to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform build, test and repair.
- Troubleshoot and improve processes.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
In the course of work, the Test Technicians will observe all safety standards. This includes:
- Maintaining a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment.
- Attending required health and safety training.
- Following safety and security policies, procedures and practices.
- Promptly reporting accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to Supervisor or Safety Department.
- Following operating instructions, using protective equipment when required, and using equipment and materials properly.
- Actively striving to prevent accidents and injuries.
We expect the successful candidates to possess diploma or technical certification (e.g. Nitec, Higher Nitec, etc.) in a relevant engineering discipline and at least 4 years of related work experience.
If you are keen to pursue this career opportunity, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Test Technician" as the subject matter.