Test Specialist (6-mth)
Location: Woodlands (Near MRT)
Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Industry: US MNC in Lifescience manufacturing
Salary Range: $2600-2800, $100 tspt allw + 0.5mth completion bonus
This is a 6 Months Contract Assignment.
- Perform commissioning as required.
- Calibrate, test, optimize and troubleshoot mass spectrometer range of products and options according to work instructions and procedures.
- Meet cycle time as defined by Technical Consultant.
- Record all test data as directed by procedures and work instructions.
- Implement corrective and preventive action as required.
- Generate NCMR.
- Enter all faults and failures etc., encountered while testing the instrument into the Fault Data Base.
- Support FRU's, Turbo V and customer rod set requirements and stocking.
- Perform final validation and audits of instruments for other Final Test Specialist prior to packing.
- Tools management for own tool box.
- Daily 5S on the assigned area.
- Daily torque verification.
- Perform RMA rework and refurbishment as assigned.
- Responsible for working environment (ESD program, monitor roughing pump performance, chemicals, etc.)
- Support engineering evaluation (includes FAE).
- Work on final test improvement projects when required.
- Monitor oil level and performance. Inform Final Test lead of any abnormality.
- Ensure compliance of operations within area of concern with all relevant EHS regulatory requirement and safety policies, procedures and guidelines
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma in Engineering/ Science (preferably Physics)
- Experience with electronics hardware, problem solving, construction, or repair is a must.
- Experience and skill with using various test equipment, meters, small hand tools to assemble or repair precision equipment is a must.
- Laboratory experience operating analytical chemistry equipment (organic or inorganic) would be considered an asset but not necessary
- Entry Level Position. On-Job-Training provided.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: X4X57Y
People Profilers Pte Ltd