Job Description :
• Strong and minimum 5+ years of Test Management experience extensively having managed end to end testing life cycle in additional to his/her overall 10+ years of IT experience required for a senior role.
• Experience in handling Test Estimation, Test Strategy/Test Planning, Organizing, and scheduling all activity work
• Experience in Sow creation and able to put forth our scope of work effectively to obtain necessary approvals
• Strong Onsite Client Management experience with very strong communication skills
• Must be strong in process management/team management and able to recommend any improvisations for the betterment of project needs
• Should be good in Risk/Issue Management
• Extensive Status reporting experience and able to walk through the reports with Senior Stakeholders
• Test coordination and coordinate end to end test activities.
• Manage test process execution in accordance with the plan.
• Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
• Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
• Deploying and managing resources for testing
• Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
• Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
• Knowledge and experience of the Insurance domain (policy admin systems, claims, etc. for P&C domain), experience in test management of insurance projects is a BIG plus with Agile model of delivery
• Test Management with Agile experience and having managed the Agile model of delivery is an added advantage.
• Experience in usage of test management tools like ALM, JIRA for defect management, UFT for automation (preferred but not mandatory)